What's in your cloud?
About ToutVirtual, Inc
- ToutVirtual, Inc is in the business of developing and commercializing its foundational cloud patent portfolio.
- We are Cloud innovators taking a leadership role in the development of the Cloud industry
- We are the first mover in the Cloud market with technology inventions
- ~ Our seminal Cloud patent portfolio has an early filing date of 2005 ~
- ~ 400+ forward patent citations including all major Cloud industry leaders ~
- Founded in 2005 by serial entrepreneurs with a track record of multiple successful M&A exits to large-cap NASDAQ-traded companies
Jess Marinez is a founder of ToutVirtual and brings more than 25 years of
technology startup experience to the company with the last 10 years in key
management and leadership roles. Just prior to ToutVirtual, Marinez was
president of eCritical, Inc., an end user experience management company,
which he helped found in 2001. Spearheading the company's eventual sale to
Quest Software (now part of DELL) in 2003, Marinez stayed with Quest Software during the two-year
transition period until 2005. From 1998 to 2000, Marinez was vice president of
business development at CACI Products Company, a manufacturer of design and
simulation software for network engineering. At CACI Products Company, Marinez
was instrumental in facilitating the company's sale to Compuware, Inc. In
addition, Marinez has held executive positions with Calista (which was sold to
Cisco) and numerous other technology companies.
Marinez has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Southern California.
Chief Innovation Officer
Vipul Pabari is a founder of ToutVirtual and brings more than 20 years of management, product and partner strategy expertise in bringing innovative solutions to market. Prior to ToutVirtual, Pabari was founder and CTO of eCritical, Inc., an end user experience management company, where he led the development of its patent portfolio and web application analytics appliance which was licensed by Sniffer Technologies (McAfee) for worldwide distribution. Quest Software (DELL) acquired eCritical in 2003 with Pabari assuming the role of CTO for end user experience. From 1996 to 2000, Pabari was at CACI Products Company partnering with industry leaders to develop network analytics software for topology and traffic patterns resulting into multiple OEM licensing deals. Pabari was a key member of diversification team which led to an acquisition by its partner Compuware.
Pabari holds a Bachelor of Information Systems Engineering from Imperial College, University of London, UK; a Masters of Engineering from Widener University, Pennsylvania; and has been awarded 6 patents with additional patents-pending.